Permits may be turned in at the Township Hall building at 114 N. Gremps St. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. During off hours they may be left in the drop box at the front of the building.

You may meet with a zoning official at the Township Hall every Wednesday between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.

You may contact Associated Government Services at there office:

8721 Gull Road, Suite B, Richland, MI 49083

269-629-0600 ext 206

800-327-2801 ext 206

Fax 269-629-0601

Download the permit you need by clicking on the appropriate link below (Adobe Acrobat Reader required.):

Building Permit - Commercial

Building Permit - Demolition Commercial

Building Permit- Demolition Residential

Building Permit - Fence Installation

Building Permit - New Residential Construction, Addition, and Alteration

Building Permit - Residential Accessory/Detached Structures

Building Permit - Sign Installation

Electrical Permit

Mechanical Permit

Plumbing Permit

Maintenance Permit

Zoning Permit